We will work to foster positive and productive relationships between the police and the community by partnering with community leaders, civic organizers, Aldermen, and concerned citizens. These relationships will help us achieve mutual understanding and constant interchange of communication between the Police Department and the citizens of Lake Forest to create solutions for quality of life and safety issues.
Services provided by Ward Liaisons:
- Attend Ward meetings
- Attend community events and meetings
- Field non-emergency police or law related questions
- Educate the community on juvenile law, identity theft, and internet scams
- Be a point of contact for community issues such as parking, traffic, and noise complaints
- Inform the community on various programs offered through the police department