Request for Proposal - North Shore Electricity Aggregation Consortium
In December 2011, the Cities of Highland Park, Lake Forest, and Park Ridge, and the Villages of Deerfield, Glencoe, Lake Bluff, Northbrook, and Skokie formed the North Shore Electricity Aggregation Consortium. The Consortium was created to act as a collective body of municipalities to create and manage municipal electric aggregation services on behalf of their residents and eligible businesses. Through this Request for Proposals (“RFP”), the Consortium is seeking proposals to provide (i) traditional opt-out aggregation where a vendor offers a margin and/or fixed-price option competitive with ComEd retail rates, as well as (ii) a structure where the vendor matches the ComEd rate and provides a contribution of funds and/or renewable energy credits to the host municipality.
Proposers should note the following important dates:
- Monday, March 10 - Request Issued
- Friday, March 19 at 2 p.m. - Optional pre-bid conference. Dial 563.999.2090 and enter access code #432502
- Monday, March 22 at 4 p.m. - Due date for written questions
- Wednesday, March 24 - Responses provided to questions
- Monday, March 29 at 4 p.m. - Deadline for proposals
To access the Request for Proposal document please click here.