- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
Early information about COVID-19 suggests that older adults and people with serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, lung disease and weakened immune systems (such as cancer patients and organ transplant recipients) are at higher risk for severe illness and should take extra precautions.
Access city resources online or via telephoneWhile the city remains open for business during regular hours, for those who would rather, many city services can be accessed online and via telephone.
- View online services available, report problems and/or request services via City’s Website.
- Use the search bar on this site (www.cityoflakeforest.com) to find services and information.
- Not sure who to call? Dial 847.234.2601 during business hours and city staff can help.
Where can I find credible information?