Get vaccinated as soon as you can to protect yourself and those you care for against COVID-19. There is ample supply of vaccine for everyone who is eligible. It’s easy to schedule an appointment convenient to where you live, and there are also many locations where no appointment is required and you can just walk in.To find a vaccination location near you, visit lakecountyil.gov/vaccine, or call the vaccine helpline at 847-377-8130. You may also create an account or login to your current account on the Lake County Health Department's AllVax portal to schedule an appointment.
Common practices for staying healthy and preventing the spread of viruses continue to be important messages:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
Access city resources online or via telephoneWhile the City is open for business during regular hours, for those who would rather many city services can be accessed online and via telephone.
- View online services available, report problems and/or request services via City’s Website.
- Use the search bar on this site (www.cityoflakeforest.com) to find services and information.
- Not sure who to call? Dial 847.234.2601 during business hours and city staff can help.
Where can I find credible information?