Maps, Graphs and More
- John Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering Global Case Map
- CDC Case Counts
- IDPH COVID-19 Statistics
- Lake County Health Department COVID-19 Data Hub
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital (847.234.5600)
- Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce (847.234.4282)
- LF/LB Takeout on Facebook
- United Way of Lake County's Lifeline's 2-1-1 (simply call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898211) help hotline is a free and confidential service that helps people in Lake County find the health and human service programs they need, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Family Service Lake County offers the continuation of its vital client support services, including mental health counseling and education.
- Shields Township (847.234.0802)
- West Deerfield Township (847.945.0614)
- Moraine Township (847.432.3240)
- Libertyville Township (847.816.6800)
- Vernon Township (847.634.4600)
- Lake County Health Department
- United Way of Lake County launches COVID-19 Response Fund - Lake County’s health and human service organizations are experiencing an unprecedented demand for services from neighbors and communities significantly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Please check with your local houses of worship to find out when and if televised or other electronic services are being offered.
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- State of Illinois COVID-19 Response - view briefings and the Governor's press conferences here
- Illinois' application for loan relief for businesses from the Federal Small Business Administration has been approved. Business owners must apply online at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/.
- The Illinois Department on Aging is ramping up their volunteers and services to help meet the needs of Illinois' older population. Seniors that are in need of food/meal help or other services should contact the department at www.illinois.gov/aging, or by phone at senior help line 1-800-252-8966 or via email email@example.com.
- Small Business Association offers Disaster Assistance to Illinois small businesses economically impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Center for Disease Control (1.800.889.3931)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) - Protect yourself from Coronavirus-related Scams
- USAGov - Government Response to Coronavirus (1.844-USAGOV1)
- Coronavirus.gov - view the latest official information from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force at the White House.