04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Please practice current COVID measures and stay safe!
• Turn on your porch light or other outdoor lights to show that your house is welcoming Trick-or-Treaters. Please let your children know to not ring a doorbell if the lights are off.
• Trick-or-Treat as a household.
• Maintain a safe distance from other Trick-or-Treating groups.
• Do not participate in Trick-or-Treating if you are feeing unwell, if someone in your house is unwell, if you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, if you have recently returned from travel to a hot spot state, or if you know that you have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Use hand sanitizer regularly.
• Wear a mask and gloves while passing out candy or consider leaving a bowl of candy outside.
For more information on how to help protect you and your family, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Halloween considerations for 2020.