Public Service Award Committee
As a twenty-four year resident, Lawrence R. Temple previously served the citizens of Lake Forest as a member of the Plan Commission (1991-1998), the Building Review Board (1992-1998), Chairman of the Building Review Board (1993-1998) and as Chairman of the Municipal Services Committee, member of the Transportation Committee, Compensation Personnel & Administration Committee, and Cultural Arts Commission during his term of office as the Third Ward Alderman form May 3, 1999 until August 12, 2000.
Previous Award Recipients
2001 Francis C. Farwell II, 2002 Rhett W. Butler, 2003 Herbert R. Faulks, 2004 James E. Swarthout, 2014 Edward "Tim" Christie, 2015 Pauline & Roger Mohr, 2016 Deborah Stride Saran, 2017 George A. Pandaleon, 2018 John A. Looby III
Mission StatementTo honor a living volunteer in community organizations or local government in The City of Lake Forest for distinguished public service.
Criteria To Be Carefully Considered:
- Responsiveness to the public and staff
- Duration and scope of service
- Representation of the community's values
- Constructive participation at meetings
- A current living resident
- Neither a sitting elected official nor a nominee for elected office in Lake Forest will be eligible
|02/08/21 Regular Meeting||Agenda|