Public Service Award Committee
-Mayor Howard J Kerr, August 2000
Previous AppointmentsA twenty-four year resident, Lawrence R. Temple previously served the citizens of Lake Forest as a member of the Plan Commission (1991-1998), the Building Review Board (1992-1998), Chairman of the Building Review Board (1993- 1998), and as Chairman of the Municipal Services Committee, member of the Transportation Committee, Compensation Personnel & Administration Committee, and Cultural Arts Commission during his term of office as Third Ward Alderman from May 3, 1999 until August 12, 2000.
Mission StatementTo honor a living volunteer in community organizations or local government in The City of Lake Forest for distinguished public service.
Criteria to be Carefully Considered:
- Responsiveness to the public and staff
- Duration and scope of service
- Representation of the community's values
- Constructive participation at meetings
- A current living resident
- Neither a sitting elected official nor a nominee for elected office in Lake Forest will be eligible
Committee MembersCatherine Waldeck, Chair
Debbie Saran, Member
Prue Beidler, Member
Mike Adelman, Member