Visit Saturday Market on Dec. 18
The Lake Forest Saturday Market – Celebrate the Holidays!
The City is hosting a community market in the Train Station located at 911 Telegraph Road, in the City’s Waukegan Road Business District to Celebrate the Holidays! Find that perfect gift or treat yourself to something special. Mingle with friends and neighbors.
The Market will be held on two Saturdays this winter - Saturday, December 11 and Saturday, December 18 from noon until 4 pm.The Market will offer a festive atmosphere with gifts, specialty foods, seasonal produce, pet supplies, home goods, crafts and more. And, to create a casual, celebratory atmosphere, we are inviting food and beverage vendors, artisans, artists, and performers of all ages to be part of the market. Confirmed Vendors include:
- Bonique Corporation (Liege Waffles and Stroopwafel Cookies)
- Chaitali Mistry (Glass Paintings and Sun Catchers)
- Elawa Farm Foundation (Pantry Items, Honey, Small Gift Items)
- European Homemade Goodies (Italian shortbread cookies, Italian lemon cookies, Nutella cookies)
- Forest and Found (Vintage Ornaments)
- GourminiS (Sea Salt Caramels)
- Hungry Monkey Baking (Sweet Breads and other Baked Goods)
- Lake Forest Library (Children's Activities, Prizes)
- Life Tile Gifts (Personalized Gifts and Keepsakes)
- Lolo Pottery (Pottery)
- Music Institute of Chicago (Musical Giveaways, Instruments and Class Information)
- Petals and Pine by Design (Candles, Preserved Roses and more)
- TasteBudz (Soups, BBQ Pork, Veggie Burgers, Salad Dressings, Hummus, Applesauce)
- Taste of Paris (Bakery Items)
- Umlands Crunchy Cheese (Various Cheese Products)
- Zachi Chocolates (Dark Chocolate Bars, Hot Chocolate, Truffles)
Local businesses, vendors and local not for profits - if you are interested in participating, there's still room! Download the Saturday Market Vendor Application. Please return completed applications to Michelle Friedrich at email@example.com by Wednesday, December 8. We will save you a space!