Early Voting at City Hall Through Apr. 1
Early Voting at City Hall
City Hall (220 E. Deerpath Rd, Lake Forest) serves as an Early Voting site for all Lake County voters for the April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election.
Early Voting Details:
- Dates: Monday, March 20 through Saturday, April 1
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 am-5 pm, Saturday: 9 am-2 pm, Closed On Sunday
Find other Early Voting locations on the Office of the Lake County Clerk's website.
Voting on Election Day
While City Hall is an early voting site, you cannot vote at City Hall on Election Day. Depending on your address and precinct, you’re assigned to a nearby polling site. For personalized voter information, visit LakeVoterPower.Info on the Office of the Lake County Clerk’s website.
Update from the Lake County Clerk’s Office
Residents that voted at Christ Church for the November 2022 General Election have a different polling place for the April Consolidated General Election. Christ Church is not a voting site for this election. Below is a list and a map of the precincts previously assigned to Christ Church and their new polling place for this election:
- Precinct 201 – White Deer Run (250 W Greggs Pkwy, Vernon Hills, IL 60061)
- Precinct 247 – Knollwood Fire Station (14 N Skokie Hwy, Lake Bluff, IL 60044)
- Precinct 250 – Gorton Community Center (400 E Illinois Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045)
- Precinct 395 – Lake Forest West Side Train Station (911 Telegraph Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045)
View a map of the precincts and voting locations.